Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Easter

Easter was great. The kids ate candy most of the day (Every kids dream!). Grandma was here and we played games together. The kids enjoyed Quiddler. I can't spell so naturally I hated it. Ian just won the spelling bee for his 1st Grade class so he loved the game. I think Ian can spell better than me! I don't remember what we ate, but I do remember having a good time with family.

The Saturday before Easter the Strouds had an Easter egg hunt at their house. It was great fun for the kids. They also have a pond and a paddle boat that Jaymeson took the kids out on. I forgot the camera of course, but it was memorable.


Here are some of the flowers from our flower garden to the west of our house.






And here's the kids with their prized Easter baskets. Chris and I saw someone with furry ears leaving our house just as we were getting home from church and when the kids got upstairs there were baskets on the couch.





No comments: