Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Colamity and Cuteness

We had a tornado blow threw the night of May 13th. My Mother's Day flower weathered the storm and the kids were so happy. They sat and marveled over it for a while. You'll see why later.


Yet another picture for my wall.

The kids play house didn't weather the storm. The neighbor said she was outside when it happened. Why she was outside I can't say. None the less she said the wind picked it up and slammed it into the tree. The kids thought for sure my flower would be snapped off or just plain blown away after seeing their playhouse.


Tia saving Hunter (Brayden's playmate) from imminent paralysis. And I'm just standing there taking pictures.


Isaac's Blessing Day
May 3, 2009







2 comments:

Kay Jones said...

Love your blog. I check it nearly every day. Wish we were close enough to give hugs. I love each of you.

Tamar the Terrible said...

Your kids are getting so big! Isaac is really cute. I can't wait to meet him in person.