Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Plan of Salvation

I'm not going to apologize for not blogging for literally years because frankly I don't care.  I'm too busy living my life to blog about it.  Here's a little of what I've been up to lately:




I looked on the internet for pictures or cutouts on the plan of salvation and I didn't find any that I really liked.  There are lots of cutesy ones but I wanted something simple and non-interpretive.  I drew and water colored these.  They're not fancy and not perfect but I didn't want perfect because we don't come to earth and make right choices all the time.  I'm a perfectionist and had a hard time deciding that a non-perfectly round earth etc. was okay.  I wanted the pictures to be symbolic of our efforts in the process of the "plan" and my efforts are very short of perfect.  I drew these all free hand and it felt good to let go of the rigidity of wanting everything to be perfect all the time.  I share them with any and all who are interested to hopefully make your search for simple plan of salvation cut outs easier.  I water colored them to match a Primary bulletin board I'm doing for our ward.  I included the black and white for those that want to personalize their own colors or let their kids color them.  Just a note:  the arrow is meant to be used to point toward the celestial kingdom.

No comments: